Task 2:Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject or not

Nhat Px 3 / 5  
Topic: Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Nowadays, more and more people attend higher education. In my opinion, I strongly agree that both genders are equally provided with the opportunities to study in each major.

To begin with, balance in the number of students in different genders make the classes become incredibly lively. It has been regarded as a lesion participated by the equivalence of males and females that is really interesting for them to absorb knowledge. With a very high competitiveness of showing opinions between men and women, students are encouraged to be more active in learning as well as more social to share their own ideas with friends. A ton of amazing concepts might be invented and developed ranging from academic understandings to personal lifestyle, which results from equal attendees of both genders. Students additionally learn from their friends of different sex about their thought, perception; moreover, they can easily mutually respect each other and create deeply networking later time.

Additionally, students get more chances to find their proper careers. For instant, there is a prejudice that IT or technology are generally considered to be suitable for males, which somehow reduce the opportunities for female students to study in these subjects. Providing that universities accept both men and women in the same rate, they help society to find the most favorable and qualified future labor force since student have the similar permit to study to pursuit their dreams.

By way of conclusion, I reaffirm that students should be equally selected into universities regardless of their gender.
keithsimpsons 1 / 1  
Hi, I am not a pro in writing, just general comments as follow:

- The question statement talks about "number" instead of opportunities you introduced in the first paragraph.
- balance in the number of students
- Additionally -> in addition,
Nguyen, you have a TA response problem in your prompt paraphrase. The question is not whether the university should provide equal opportunities to study in each major. The question is whether an equal number of genders should be admitted in each course. There is a difference between equal number of students and equally provided opportunities. One refers to people and the latter, refers to the courses. The question refers to the number of people per gender in each course.

Major LR problems as well, a lesion is a region in an organ or tissue which has suffered damage through injury or disease, such as a wound, ulcer, abscess, or tumor. You are referring to a lesson which is an amount of teaching given at one time; a period of learning or teaching.

Your overall discussion is not in accordance with the prompt requirements. Your discussion is way off base. It is incorrect and, due to the severe errors in all 4 aspects of scoring consideration, what you have here is a failing piece of essay writing. It will not get a passing score in an actual test. Why? Your essay does not begin to properly respond to the prompt requirement until the 3rd paragraph. Which means you have written an essay that is also lacking in the required word count because most of your discussion is unrelated to the task.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 2:Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject or not