Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

Universities and colleges are now offering qualifications through distance learning from the net

Tong Phuong Anh 1 / -  
It is true that in this day and age, teachers are offered degrees in the classroom as unpopular as learning through online classes. From my perspective, the benefits are far more than drawbacks.
On the one hand, there are many advantages students are learning in the virtual world. One of them is that learners who are studying on the internet can arrange flexible time and the schedule is suitable for pupils and workers. For example, instead of students having to get up early in the morning and go to school on time, learners also can choose to study in the evening and bonus free time in a day if they want. In addition, people record the videos during the online time. By doing this, learners will watch the videos again to remember their lessons and review exams better. Another reason can be that studying on social networks has many diverse courses. Students also will be able to learn a lot of things with the variety of lessons and many objects are classified to allow students to age. Besides, hard-working learners are capable of spending most of their study time in the online class, it will be the end of the course earlier.
On the other hand, the inconvenience of studying online is undeniable. First and foremost, learners who study online in front of the device are prone to be distracted. For these reasons, many apps on social media like Messenger, and TikTok that make people not concentrate on the lessons are just a notification bell on the phone. Even students can both play games and learn through online courses. Moreover, learners move to the coffee shop to study but they might be disturbed by the music in the shops or noisy laughing or talking too much by other people. The weakness of using apps online on the World Wide Web has a dangerous impact on the quality of learning. Due to bad actions in online learning becoming increasingly popular and the supervision not protected by teachers, individuals will receive certificates that are not right with their capacity and profession. For example, many students will get excellent marks by copying other friends' answer sheets or using Google to search for pieces of information through online tests organized by their teachers who cannot strictly ensure the safety of students who are doing tests honestly.
In summary, for what I have mentioned above, I can conclude that learners who study on the World Wide Web bring both merits and demerits. Thus, it is highly recommended that students buy courses on social media effectively and safely with many high-quality teachers. Learners have to focus on lessons when teachers are teaching to guarantee the amount of knowledge necessary.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
teachers are offered degrees

The paraphrasing of the original topic is incorrect. You have not provided the correct field of focus for the general discussion. There is no focus on teacher training online in the original presentation. It is implied that all courses are now offered online. Therefore, this incorrect focus means your prompt restatement will receive a preliminary failing score due to inacciracy. This failure on your part may not be helped by the correct writer's opinion that you provided because you have not included a 2 reason thesis statement for it.

Do not use a comparison discussion in this case. There was no instruction to compare and contrast nor to discuss both points of view. Instead. Use the disadvantage - advantage format of discussion. That would mean:

Sentence 1: Introduce the disadvantage
Sentence 2: Explain why it is seen as a disadvantage
Sentence 3: Indicate that this is actually an advantage
Sentence 4: Explain the advantage
Sentence 5: Give an example and transition to the next supporting reason

The above format is the correct way to respond to this writing task. It focuses on your opinion defense and clearly disproves any disadvantages based on your point of view. This is how you can gain a higher score in the final score based on a strong Task Accuracy response.

Home / Writing Feedback / Universities and colleges are now offering qualifications through distance learning from the net
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: