Both Vews : The advantages and disavadntages of using bicycle

wirawanhasfi 1 / -  

The advantages and disavadntages of using bicycle

Preventing health life is the positive point for people choosing bicycle, giving a rise to prolong life. What is more, Cycling makes the body release the hormone dopamine which triggers a feeling of happiness, reduces feelings of stress, depression and other anxiety so as to prevent illness. Furthermore, people have tendency to ride cycle due to nurturing healthy environment, and this might reduce the pollution. When people get used to using cycle as their transportation in their daily life, the gas emissions on the road will be thinner, and making the air-surrounding is more fresh. This can be done on how cycle only requires human power in operating .For instance, Canada is very well known as the most emission contributor than others. Nevertheless, since the government starts to educate about how important using the cycle, there are 75% residents change their transportation from using the fuel to free fuel. As a result, that country suffers from the pollution.

Some people think riding bicycle easily to get accident in the road, and this leads to single misadventure. That is to say, The size of the bicycle is slimmer and more fragile so that its presence on the road is less noticeable to the driver, especially 4 wheels. Moreover , using more energy is the another negative from cycle, leading to easily to get exhausted. This is because cycle do not use the machine same as the other vehicle, so they must pedal to make the cycle moving. this can be seen from how all the muscles work too hard when people in pedaling, the faster they pedal, the greater the energy released by the muscles. Evidence shows in SMA 21 Makassar, almost a half of students ride the bicycle to go to their school. Many teachers say as many as fifty students complain they do not follow the lesson more efficient in the morning as their energy has been used up for pedaling a bicycle.
Preventing health life is the positive point for people choosing bicycle

This is a contradiction in terms. Nobody wants to prevent health life. What is health life by the way? Did you mean to say "Promoting a healthy life?" instead? The sentence you wrote does not make sense to a native English speaker.

to ride cycle

Use the complete word. A bicyle. A cycle is a series of occurences that constantly repeats.

You are not making much sense in this essay. It is difficult to understand what your discussion point is because you are not well versed in using the English language. Your chosen words often cause confusion for the reader and creates nonsensical discussion presentations. It is important that you improve your English vocabulary before you continue to write essays. You do not even have a beginners grasp of English grammar skills and your vocabulary is not even at a proper beginners level at this point.

Home / Writing Feedback / Both Vews : The advantages and disavadntages of using bicycle