Essay _ How will Vietnamese diet change in the next 50 years?

ngcanh 2 / 7  
I write an essay about How will Vietnamese diet change in the next 50 years. Pls give me some comments. Thanks

In the next 50 years, there will be many aspects in economy and culture different from today. The foreseen progress of the globalization in culture and economy will affect Vietnamese diet. I believe the Vietnamese diet will change significantly because of this progress.

In future, the border between countries will almost disappear due the globalization. People can easily travel from Vietnam to Europe, American and other countries. Therefore, they will have chances to taste foods belonging to different parts of the world. It will shape a generation like foods belong to variety of cultures. Foreign foods will come to Vietnam and become familiar. Therefore, the role of traditional foods will decrease in Vietnamese community.

Nowadays, Vietnam is integrating the international economy. Vietnamese life style has to change to adapt requirements of the new age. Vietnamese workers will spend shorter and shorter time for eating. As the result, fast foods will become dominant in future. In the next 50 years, we will witness more fast food brand name besides Mc Donald, KFC, Lotteria .etc. On the other hands, the industrial life will also make traditional family meals get rarer. Because future parents have to work late and do not have enough time to prepare meals. Each member has to self-prepare for their meal. The chances for members to eat at home together become harder.

Vietnam will change sharply in the next 50 years and the changes in Vietnamese diet can not be denied. Traditional foods will be replaced by international and convenient foods. The eating style has to change to adapt new requirements.
notagoodwritter /  
I like it, but its a little boring. You keep on starting a sentence with Vietnamese. Try saying something differnet such as As or In etc. Your first sentence isn't very interesting, so if you change it then people would be more interested in it.

With some quick changes, it should be good to go! Its pretty good!
Good luck,
Megan
Megan I love your username, very funny...

Canh Nguyen Ngoc, here are some ideas:

In the next 50 years, there will be many aspects in economy and culture that become different from today.

In the future, the borders between countries will almost disappear due the globalization.

As the result, fast foods will become dominant in the future.

The effort of family members to eat at home together will become harder.

Some words need "the" and others do not.
You can write about globalization without using "the."
When you write about the future, it is good to use "the."

:-)
Don't listen to Megan! It's not boring. Ha ha, she is mean.

Just kidding Megan. I know what you are saying... it is repetitive to use the same words over and over.
OP ngcanh 2 / 7  
Thanks Megan and Kevin for advices. It is quite boring and I am trying to re-phrase to make it more interesting. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay _ How will Vietnamese diet change in the next 50 years?