"water car" - If I could invent something new

xomarleal 2 / 3  
Hi, I am mexican guy and I am new at this forum, could you please help me to review my essay?

1. If you could invent something new, what product would you develop? Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed.

The beginning of an invention begins always dreaming about it, and personally I have many dreams. Generally speaking, if I could invent something new, it would be something that would make an impact in our society; I would invent a car which uses directly water as its fuel (let's call it "water car"), instead of fossil fuels such as gasoline or natural gas. I explain below some arguments to defend this stance.

First of all, cars play an important role in our everyday life. Cars have become the essential piece of our day-to-day conveyance. Going to work, doing groceries or just transporting from one place to another are examples of how we use this kind of transportation. In the place where I live, public transportation is a bad choice to travel from one place to other, therefore the use of automobiles as a personal way to transport are very used. I dare to say we depend of this kind of transportation; we depend of its comfort and its privacy.

Secondly, in addition cars play an important role in our everyday life, the increase use of cars have resulted in the increase of air pollution. This consequently results in the increase of respiratory deceases as well as the lost of healthy ecosystems. The importance of air pollution is high throughout the world and people try to find a way to reduce this. In this manner a "water car" would be a precursor of this important trend.

Lastly, beyond the importance of cars in our everyday life and also the fact that the increase use of cars have resulted in the increase of air pollution, I strongly believe that "water cars" would be an important innovation difficult to resist, this due to the fact that water is deeply cheaper than fossil fuels are. In a beginning water cars may be more expensive, but it will be an important investment for our life, just image how cheap will be to travel from one place to another using this kind of transportation.

To sum up, I strongly believe this invention will be a turning point in the way we see transportation, this will bring with itself a lot of benefits for our society such as the reduction in market product's cost and the encourage of touristic places (this due to it will be cheaper to travel from one place to other).
classified9988 2 / 12 7  
The beginning of an invention begins alwayssimply by dreaming about it, and personally I have many dreams. Generally speaking, if I could invent something new, it would be something that would make an impact in our society; I would invent a car whichthat uses directly water as its fuel (let's call it "water car"),instead ofas opposed to fossil fuels such aslike gasoline or natural gas. I name this remarkable invention; 'the water car'.I explain below some arguments to defend this stance.I will further elaborate on how such a concept would benefit society:

First of allFirstly , it is apparent that cars play an important role in our everyday lifelives . Cars have become the essential piece of our day-to-day conveyance. Going to work, doing groceries or just transportingtraveling from one place to another are just a few examples of how we use this kind ofefficient method of transportation. In the place Where I live, public transportation is a bad choice to travel from one place to otherinconvenient;thereforehence, private cars are widelythe use of automobiles as a personal way to transport are very used. I dare to say We depend of this kind of transportationon cars ; we depend of itstheir comfort and itstheir privacy.

Secondly, in additionAdditionally,cars play an important role in our everyday life, the increased use of cars havehas resulted in the increase of air pollution. This Consequently,results in thethere has been an increase of respiratory deceases as well as the lost of healthy ecosystemsdamage to the natural environment . The importance of air pollution is high throughout the world and people try to find a way to reduce this. In this manner a "water car" would be a precursor of this important trend.Throughout the world, experts continue to attempt to reduce the impacts of carbon emissions, and I believe the 'water car' is a viable solution.

Lastly, beyond the importance of cars in our everyday life and also the fact that the increase use of cars have resulted in the increase of air pollution,Furthermore, I strongly believe that 'water cars' would be an importantrevolutionary innovation difficult to resist, this due to the fact thatbecause water is deeplysignificantly cheaper than any fossil fuelsare . In a beginningInitially, water cars may be more expensive to manufacture;yet, in the long run they will save costsbut it will be an important investment for our life, Just image how cheap will it would be to travel from one place to another using this kind of transportationbeing powered by water .

To sum up,In summation, I strongly believe thissuch an invention willwould be a turning point in the way we seefor transportation, this will bringwith itself a lot ofbrining many benefits for ourto society,such as the reduction in market product's cost and the encourage of touristic places (this due to it will be cheaper to travel from one place to other)reducing traveling costs and carbon emissions in the future .

There were a range of grammatical errors throughout the extract, and I believe that I have addressed the majority.

Please take into consideration unnecessary adjectives which lower the effectiveness of your work.

Please revise the structure and content of the piece as it may lack purpose at times, further link it to the possible realization of putting such an idealistic concept into action.

I hope that you benefit from my alterations, should you chose to accept them.

I hope this helps! And good luck!

ps... I'm only in year 9 lol...I have been quite pressed for time; I suggest that you consolidate another person regarding the structure of the piece and its overall message.
OP xomarleal 2 / 3  
Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm doing the TOEFL IBT soon, I just did it some weeks ago but I got 18 points in writing section so I am doing it again.
The beginning of an invention begins always dreaming about it, and personally I have many dreams

Don't have too complicated sentences for the hook. Write something interesting and catchy.

Home / Writing Feedback / "water car" - If I could invent something new