How Wild Animals Are Hacking Life in the City

oktoberlin12 1 / 3  
By Christine Dell'Amore

It's evident that some wild animals have survived in the city, even though they should be placed in the wild forest as well as their nature. However, new urbanites force animals to learn how to change their lifestyles to suit human's life. Human has the impact on animals changing and the role on what to do with these animals. There are several example of this. Firstly, Wily coyote, which has spread into nearly countries in few decades ago. They ingest almost anything while living in cities. Secondly, research also found that none of the rural raccoons could get into the trash can whilst 80 percent of the city animals did. Thirdly, the food determines how the ants live for longer or reproduce while they seem okay ingesting junk. That three aforementioned examples can show about their ability to evolve as they adapt to cities according to their personalities. Unfortunately, urbanization is not suit as well as animals behave, even though animals are allowed to adapt to cities. Experts said that it's time to make them as one of us, as cities where is filled with wild animals are just good places to be.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Welcome to the EssayForum, Oktoberlin! Here on EF, you can ask for help and get some insights regarding essay writing. On top of that, you can also share your knowledge to other members as you did previously. I hope you keep up this good work because you will get more by sharing.

Now let's have a closer look on your essay. Firstly, I can say that the above essay is well-written. You are able to deliver your ideas orderly and clearly. Still, I suggest you not to use contraction often considering this can be considered as academic writing. This may lead someone to keep using contraction during writing and thus make the writing looks informal. Furthermore, there are several notes as I mentioned as follows:

- Thirdly, the food determines how the ants live for longer or reproduce while...
- ThatThese three aforementioned examples can show about theirthe ability of different animals to evolve as they ...
- Unfortunately, urbanization is not suitable for someas well as animals behave , even though animals are ...
- Experts said that it's time to make them as one of usconsider animal as important as the human being , as citieswhere is filledby creating a habitant with these wild animals live thereare just good places to be .

Good luck with your practice!
Asma Raj 6 / 10  
Hello Oktoberlin,

I would like to give some corrections on your essay.

"Firstly, Wily coyote, which has spread into nearly ..."
"Unfortunately, urbanization is not suitable as well as animals behave"

Keep writing Oktoberlin :)
Afdhel 14 / 21 1  
Hi there, I want to give advice

There are several example of this. (There are several examples of this.

A few decades ago

examples can show abouttheir ability to evolve as they adapt to..

That These three aforementioned examples can ...

Unfortunately, urbanization is not suitable as well as animals behave

Good luck, keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / How Wild Animals Are Hacking Life in the City