Women Who Were Abused As Children Are Likely to Die Earlier - Summary Article

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
According to a new research which is published by JAMA Psychiatri said that when children are abuse, it will increase the probability to die earlier. The number of respondent in this research for about 6300 adult men and women and being followed for 20 years study. They asked about the experiences with childhood emotional and physical abuse. As a result, women who reported experiencing abuse as a child were more likely to die from any cause during the 20-year follow up compared to women who did not report being abused. The researcher make a speculation about why abuse highten the risk to death. The think that abuse will lead youngsters to do drugs which can affect their health. Another possibility is mental health issues like depression which can lead to suicide. It is not clear yet why the result different between men and women but they speculate that the differences is in the bilogical responses to stress.

Link : time.com/4455353/child-abuse-stress-death/
rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
The number of respondent ==> respondents

The number of respondents in this research for about (are about ) 6300 adult men and women.

... the experiences with (of) childhood emotional and physical abuse.

The researcher make(makes) a speculation about why abuse highten the risk to ( of ) death

The think that abuse will lead youngsters to ...
==> the maltreatment experiences lead the youth to become drug users, which give bad impact to their health.

It is not clear yet why the result different between men and women ...
==> why the result different (what makes the result different )

hopefully it is useful for you :D

Home / Writing Feedback / Women Who Were Abused As Children Are Likely to Die Earlier - Summary Article