Task 1: yearly salary of three bakeries in Calgary between 2000 and 2001

HelenNguyen712 1 / -  

the annual earnings of three bakeries in Calgary

The line chart indicates the yearly salary of three bakeries in Calgary between 2000 and 2001, measured in USD in 1- yearly intervals .
In general, as can be seen from the graph, income of Mari Bakeshop dropped, while both Amandine Bakery and Bolo Cakery rose. Although earnings of Bakeshop were the highest in three bakeries at first, it was the lower the end of period.

In the first year, the annual earnings of employer's Mari Bakeshop stood at 8000USD, then increased to about 9000USD in 2001. After 2005, it experienced a sudden plunge of 6000USD and continued fell around 4000USD in 2010.

At the beginning of period, in 2000, income of Amandine Bakery was initially almost higher than that for Bolo Cakery and remained relatively constant to around 6000USD for 4 years. After which it slowly grew to about 7000USD. Then, this figure jumped to over 10000USD in the end of period. In constract, yearly salary of Bolo Cakery was fluctuation slightly until 2002. The next year, it rose to 4000USD and comsistent grew to over 6000USD in 2010.

The summary overview is incomplete while also being improperly formatted in terms of sentence structure. For this paragraph, you will need about 4 sentences indicating:

1. The type of image
2. The measurement used
3. The names or titles of the image basis
4. Length of time covered

There was a problem with the time reference in this case. A redundancy was created when you referred to "1 yearly" as yearly is already indicative of 1.

as can be seen from the graph

The assumption is that the reader cannot see the image. Hence the need for this summary report. Points will be reduced each time you request the reader to look at the image in any way.

constract

Wrong word reference due to wrong spelling. The word to be used is contrast. This evor affects 3 aspects of your score negatively:

1. LR
2. C + C
3. GRA

You can preserve your score in these sections by spellchecking and proofreading your essay prior to submission.
Sunny Chen - / 1  
There are some mistakes in your task:
between 2000 and 2001
I think it must be "between 2000 and 2010".
it was the lower the end of period
Since there are three bakeries, I think "the lowest" are more appropriate.
and comsistent grew to over 6000USD
"Consistently grew" is more correct.
Hope my help is useful for you

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1: yearly salary of three bakeries in Calgary between 2000 and 2001