Young people today don't give enough time to help their community. Do you agree or disagree?

Neez 1 / -  
There is a statement that young people don't give enough time to help their community today. From my point of view, I can't entirely agree with the statement that young people today do not give enough time to help their community.

Indeed, many young people are actively engaged in various forms of community service and volunteer work. From organizing local clean-up events to participating in fundraising efforts for important causes, young individuals are making a positive impact in their communities. Additionally, many young people are using their skills and knowledge to mentor others, provide support to those in need, and advocate for social change. The rise of social media and online platforms has also made it easier for young people to connect with and support causes that are important to them. Overall, it is unfair to generalize and say that young people do not give enough time to help their community, as many are actively involved and committed to making a difference.

However, I can understand why some may feel that young people today do not give enough time to help their community, as there are certainly instances where individuals may not be as involved as they could be. However, it's important to recognize that many young people lead busy lives, balancing work, education, and personal responsibilities.

It's unfair to make a blanket statement about an entire generation. Instead, it's essential to encourage and support young people in finding meaningful ways to give back to their communities and to recognize and appreciate those who are already making a positive impact.
Holt  Educational Consultant - / 14985 4814  
Your opening sentence is practically a cut and paste of the original statement. You did not alter it enough to create an original sentence based upin your own understanding. Therefore, your prompt restatement score will be a failing one. Your opinion is missing the thesis statement that would provide the overview basis of your opinion. So that first paragraph is very weak. It might not receive a passing TA score based on the problematic structure and presentation.

However, I can understand why some may feel that

You are contradicting your own statement in the first paragraph. Therefore, you will receive a failing score in the TA score. You should be supporting your opinion in both paragraphs. You cannot alter your opinion midstream. That would cause a failing score for the essay. Sad to say, this essay will not pass because of the problems with your supporting reasons.

Home / Writing Feedback / Young people today don't give enough time to help their community. Do you agree or disagree?