Unanswered [2] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Writing Feedback [20,731] - page 3 of 346

Writing Feedback

Research advice on TOEFL, SAT, IELTS, GRE and other academic essays (page 3)

Replies | Threads
IELTS WRITING PART 2 ex-criminals are good teacher for teenagers on danger of committing a crime

5 - There are no redundancies that could adversely affect your essay. You actually have shown a lexical range that could...

Writing FeedbackNeo Lee - Mar 8, 2017 / Holt - Mar 8, 2017
The government should promote the use of renewable energy in electricity generation

3 - Luk, this is a sound summary of your policy paper research. I hope though that this is not the...

Writing Feedbacklskarena22 - Mar 8, 2017 / Holt - Mar 8, 2017
Comparison between average yearly costs on cell phone and landline phone services from 2001 to 2010

6 - Hi Tu Nguyen I 've read your essay and I think I can point out some helpful grammartical and...

Writing Feedbacktuantu1710 - Mar 6, 2017 / chikachika - Mar 8, 2017
Percentages of mobile phone owners using various mobile phone features

6 - @Holt thank you very much...

Writing FeedbackBob brother - Mar 4, 2017 / Bob brother - Mar 8, 2017
Higher entrance fees to attractions for residents than for foreign travelers?

6 - Duy, you would get a very disturbing score of 3 for this essay. The reason that you failed to...

Writing Feedbackhausofduy - Mar 8, 2017 / Holt - Mar 8, 2017
News article about The Pakistan Super League.

5 - Neha, provide an overview or summary of the events that led to the brutal terrorist attack on that fateful...

Writing Feedbackhello123098 - Mar 6, 2017 / Holt - Mar 8, 2017
Some alterations that had been done at West Park Secondary School from 1950 to 2010

2 - Nur, you misunderstood the illustrations that you were presented for the summary. The illustration provides information for changes to...

Writing Feedbackyuukinohan4 - Mar 7, 2017 / Holt - Mar 7, 2017
City or Country Life? Some people like me are fond of a fast-paced life in the city

2 - Nastya, I believe that you failed to provide another part of the prompt requirements. I am referring to the...

Writing FeedbackSoukho - Mar 7, 2017 / Holt - Mar 7, 2017
People have different views on dillema if people succesful in a sport should have higher earnings

6 - The format that you used is wrong. In order to accurately represent the task that you are given for...

Writing Feedbacknuradiapuspa - Mar 5, 2017 / Holt - Mar 7, 2017
Globalization - process of International integration which have its impact on people's life

3 - Globalization can trace its roots back to 1942, when Christoper Columbus first discovered the Americas during his expedition to...

Writing Feedbackjaviernilo2 - Mar 7, 2017 / Holt - Mar 7, 2017
IELTS Writing Task 2: Some parents buy their children a large number of toys to play with.

7 - The sentence in the fourth paragraph is too long to read. This bad habit will form ... negatice...

Writing Feedbacksehatdinati - Feb 18, 2017 / ylin0233 - Mar 7, 2017
The line chart compares the data of package delivery distributed by two delivery service companies

4 - Hi @ainunazwaria Some suggestions come to me are firstly writing task one's overview that should be followed the...

Writing Feedbackainunazwaria - Mar 6, 2017 / yuukinohan4 - Mar 6, 2017
It is inevitable for using alternative energy resources to replace fossil fuel exploitation

3 - Hi Nur, you have shown the good method for paraphrasing the statement. However, your last sentence in the introductory...

Writing Feedbackyuukinohan4 - Mar 6, 2017 / akbarmappiare - Mar 6, 2017
Education and health care should be financed by authorities - everyone could get free access to it

4 - Hi Nur, I really like reading your essay because you wrote this systematically. However, I have found there needed...

Writing Feedbackyuukinohan4 - Mar 5, 2017 / akbarmappiare - Mar 6, 2017
IELTS WRITING TASK 1 : Life now is better today than it was century ago

3 - @Holt. thank for you comment and suggestion. i will note your reasons to improve my essay. Thank you....

Writing Feedbackcoco246 - Mar 6, 2017 / coco246 - Mar 6, 2017
This essay about bar chart report related to "Average annual GDP growth"

3 - Tan, you could have done a better job of discussing the figures in the graph you were provided. The...

Writing FeedbackBinh Ngo - Mar 5, 2017 / Holt - Mar 6, 2017
The percentage of four different type of films distributed in Australia and Britain in 2001

9 - dear @Maitouyen282 Overall your essay is good. I am here is on learning process too. And this is...

Writing FeedbackMaitouyen282 - Mar 3, 2017 / nuradiapuspa - Mar 5, 2017
Briefly describe the work of this (My current job) organisation (max. 250 words)

5 - The first paragraph is still a bit confusing to read. Let me see if I can clean it up...

Writing Feedbackdigaprasiska - Mar 5, 2017 / Holt - Mar 5, 2017
Every person is different. The happiness depends on people's own.

4 - Hi Reski, you have needed improvement for your writing. I am gonna offer you a few suggestions. Firstly, pay...

Writing FeedbackReskiRamadani88 - Nov 8, 2016 / akbarmappiare - Mar 5, 2017
A renewable energy - essay for study plan KGSP, department of energy engineering

14 - @Holt dear holt. thank you very much. i follow all your direction. it's not easy for me, but you...

Writing Feedbacknana123 - Feb 26, 2017 / nana123 - Mar 5, 2017
IELTS WRITING TASK 2: TEENAGE YEARS OR ADULT YEARS ARE MORE HAPPY ?

7 - Overall, I quite like this essay although it is a little long and there are a few grammar and...

Writing Feedbackkalyn - Mar 1, 2017 / adamrahimov - Mar 5, 2017
Choosing other jobs, changing occupations frequently - IELTS TASK 2

6 - Thank you @Holt I would follow your suggestions to make the essay better....

Writing Feedbackreptile5566 - Mar 4, 2017 / reptile5566 - Mar 5, 2017
IELTS WRITING TASK 1 - INFORMATION ABOUT DIARRHEA CASES IN MASHHAD FROM 1983 TO 1992

5 - @Holt @akbarmappiare @serikbar Thank you very much for your correction :) In the next time, I will pay...

Writing Feedbackainunazwaria - Mar 4, 2017 / ainunazwaria - Mar 4, 2017
Students should take priority to living away from home than sharing place with their parents

7 - Hai @thanhdo I have several comments about your writing. Firstly, you write too short essay for writing...

Writing Feedbackthanhdo - Mar 2, 2017 / ainunazwaria - Mar 3, 2017
Ask a friend for some help regarding a part time job

5 - @Holt thank you very much. To be honest your letter is the best i've seen. I wish i can...

Writing FeedbackNilendra - Mar 2, 2017 / Nilendra - Mar 3, 2017
This essay will discuss the main reasons for increase the crime rate

5 - @akbarmappiare thank you very much. it is very helpful. I will concentrate about those when I am writing next...

Writing FeedbackNilendra - Mar 2, 2017 / Nilendra - Mar 2, 2017
Promotion of the well-being in societies and environments in which they operate.

2 - Paras, your score for this essay cannot be higher than a 3 for the following reasons: Your overview summary...

Writing Feedbackparas01 - Mar 1, 2017 / Holt - Mar 2, 2017
MY IELTS PRACTICE ESSAY ON THE "EXTINCTION" OF SEVERAL LANGUAGES

8 - Hello Pham Since you mentioned in the first sentence that some of languages are in danger of extinction...

Writing Feedbackkalyn - Feb 22, 2017 / diamondsky - Mar 1, 2017
IELTS Task1. SUA, Sweden and Japan; Proportion of elderly in three different countries.

6 - Ana, do you see how the graph is arranged chronologically by year and how the percentage discussions followed suit?...

Writing Feedbackmariana13 - Feb 28, 2017 / Holt - Mar 1, 2017
Deciding which age of the life is the happiest is a controversy

5 - @Holt thank you very much for your time. your explanation is clear. i will try my best next time....

Writing FeedbackNilendra - Mar 1, 2017 / Nilendra - Mar 1, 2017
IELTS GT Writing Task 2 - Modern technology. Comment (test date approaching soon)

3 - @Fab Thanks for your comment. **dislike formatted wordings too** :)...

Writing Feedbackbumblebee - Feb 28, 2017 / bumblebee - Feb 28, 2017
Full time education before the age of 18 is beneficial for students and the whole society

2 - Jessie, please come up with an original title for your essay next time. You cannot use the prompt topic...

Writing FeedbackJessiewu - Feb 28, 2017 / Holt - Feb 28, 2017
Problem/Solution essay Causes of crime - social inequality and low-wages are provoking this

4 - Hi Salma, welcome to Essay Forum. This is a right medium to improve your skill so that you should...

Writing FeedbackSalZappa - Feb 28, 2017 / akbarmappiare - Feb 28, 2017
You are a wealthy person who can buy either a house or a company. What would be your choice?

4 - Hi Sandeep I have read your essay and try reviewing this. In the first paragraph, you stand out...

Writing Feedbacksandeep kc - Feb 27, 2017 / akbarmappiare - Feb 28, 2017
Some people claim that the goal of politics should be the pursuit of an ideal. Others argue ...

4 - @paras01 The issues I see that needs tweaking are grammatical errors. Take note that you need to observe...

Writing Feedbackparas01 - Feb 28, 2017 / sugartown0829 - Feb 28, 2017
Write a letter to your friend, in your letter ask your friend to send you one of the photographs

7 - Good content. Pay attention to scentence structure!...

Writing Feedbackbumblebee - Feb 25, 2017 / averymarie - Feb 27, 2017
The graph below shows the amount of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years

8 - @hongnguyentp92 I hope my suggestion would be useful. On the first paragraph, you tried to paraphrase "produce" with...

Writing Feedbackhongnguyentp92 - Jan 11, 2017 / bagusetyawan - Feb 27, 2017
Giving tips for your sister on Simple Ways to Save Money

8 - @Holt Thank you so much on your comments. ><...

Writing FeedbackChewyy - Feb 26, 2017 / Chewyy - Feb 26, 2017
The tendency that youth graduates find it difficult to find a job nowadays

8 - When you are asked to give a potential solution to the problem such as "What can be done to...

Writing Feedbacktramnguyen123456 - Feb 20, 2017 / Holt - Feb 25, 2017
IELTS task 1 - describe the changes of an island before and after it turned to a resort

6 - @ainunazwaria Hi, thank you for your comment. But about the built or was built, I was trying to use...

Writing Feedbackthien_my - Feb 25, 2017 / thien_my - Feb 25, 2017
A lot of technological enhancements have taken place in developing societies

6 - Prasanth, the proper paraphrasing of the prompt depends solely on the way that you understand the topic for discussion...

Writing Feedbackprasanthbab - Feb 20, 2017 / Holt - Feb 24, 2017
The number of UK residents going abroad and overseas residents visiting the UK - IELTS WritingTask 1

4 - Hi Sehat, I have read your writing. I am gonna try giving you a few suggestions. Honestly, your first...

Writing Feedbacksehatdinati - Feb 24, 2017 / akbarmappiare - Feb 24, 2017
IELTS - the grievance note about the noise from your flat

3 - Hello Jaya Krishna, The content is good, I just would like to suggest you to change some sentences: ...

Writing Feedbackjaikrishna - Feb 22, 2017 / pb1013 - Feb 23, 2017
Children's education punish or award - ielts task 2

2 - I'm confused a bit since both sides don't seem directly disagreeing with each other, and the word qualified citizen...

Writing FeedbackFirework - Feb 23, 2017 / Nitivat - Feb 23, 2017
IELTS task 1 - Reasons for study and the amount of employer support.

6 - dear @yennhihoang2712, I just want to give a comment about your essay :) overview is important and you...

Writing Feedbackyennhihoang2712 - Feb 10, 2017 / nuradiapuspa - Feb 23, 2017
IELTS Task 1: The main features of Global Water Usage in Brazil and Congo

4 - @Holt @ainunazwaria Thank you for your comments and advices. Really helpful :)...

Writing Feedbacknuradiapuspa - Feb 22, 2017 / nuradiapuspa - Feb 23, 2017
INFORMATION ABOUT COMMUTING PATTERN IN HOUSTON, TEXAS AND CO2 EMMISSIONS

3 - As an additional feedback, reaching 6 or above is quite difficult isn't it? Even though you have written as...

Writing Feedbackainunazwaria - Feb 22, 2017 / ichanpants89 - Feb 23, 2017
Food Production - is it important to know how our meal is produced? Or the taste only matters.

3 - Aziz, it seems that you somehow understood the prompt but failed to properly discuss the requirements. The paraphrasing of...

Writing FeedbackAziz_Gibran - Feb 23, 2017 / Holt - Feb 23, 2017
IELTS Writing Task 1 : Wind Turbine placement and principle of operation (diagram)

3 - @Holt. thank for you comment and suggestion. The diagram actually just one. I forget to delete the first one...

Writing FeedbackAziz_Gibran - Feb 22, 2017 / Aziz_Gibran - Feb 23, 2017
The ways used to dispose of the harmful garbage in Korea, Sweden and United Kingdom

3 - The introductory paragraph is well done, but I think you need to put some ideas in order to make...

Writing FeedbackMaitouyen282 - Feb 22, 2017 / eddies - Feb 22, 2017
I would argue that dwelling in small village had several merits and demerits.

5 - An effective thesis statement is one that paraphrases the prompt while delivering a personal understanding on your part of...

Writing Feedbackainunazwaria - Feb 21, 2017 / Holt - Feb 22, 2017
The quantities of goods moved using four kinds of means in the UK between 1974 and 2002

5 - dear @Abrahamlincoln, A few corrections from me.. Watch the grammar. In paragraph 1, The line graphs compare...

Writing FeedbackAbrahamlincoln - Feb 16, 2017 / nuradiapuspa - Feb 22, 2017
Minimizing the traffic issue - proposed ways

7 - As mentioned, your introduction paraphrase should give your opinion for agree or disagree questionnaire. 2 or 3 rd...

Writing Feedbacknuradiapuspa - Feb 14, 2017 / jaikrishna - Feb 22, 2017
The bar chart indicates the figure of time spent in billions of minutes by UK people on phone calls

9 - Hai @Maitouyen282 These are few corrections from me. Hope it could be helpful :) 1. In paragraph...

Writing FeedbackMaitouyen282 - Feb 21, 2017 / nuradiapuspa - Feb 22, 2017
Marriage in early adulthood

3 - @Holt Thank for your advice. It took me two hours to think about main ideas for this essay. I...

Writing Feedbackthichankem - Feb 22, 2017 / thichankem - Feb 22, 2017
Artificial environments. Positive and negative sides of zoos

4 - Hi @adamrahimov Don't you think you need to switch the opinion paragraphs? It will flow better (even though it...

Writing Feedbackadamrahimov - Feb 20, 2017 / d2ny - Feb 22, 2017
[REFERENCES LETTER] She has demonstrated an exceptional ability to grasp the rigorous demands of job

7 - Sehat, keep the continued balance in your referral letters. Always present one professional and one extra curricular / socio-civic...

Writing Feedbacksehatdinati - Feb 21, 2017 / Holt - Feb 22, 2017
task2; The pros and cons of living longer for human being

4 - Hi Jing, I will admit that this is one of the better developed essays that I have come across...

Writing FeedbackAllen1988 - Feb 20, 2017 / Holt - Feb 21, 2017
Reading has become less significant to Americans.

7 - @akbarmappiare Thank you so much for your feedback. Can you give some suggestions regarding smooth transition from one paragraph...

Writing FeedbackPKM - Nov 27, 2016 / PKM - Feb 20, 2017
This figure illustrates some new construction in the town of Garlsdon

4 - @MH_tw Dear Deng, other than you miss many information from the figure, your words is only 146 though....

Writing FeedbackMH_tw - Feb 18, 2017 / sehatdinati - Feb 20, 2017

Home / Writing Feedback