Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Writing Feedback [20,616] - page 3 of 344

Writing Feedback

Research advice on TOEFL, SAT, IELTS, GRE and other academic essays (page 3)

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
Flying all over the world. IELTS Task 2: Should air travel be restricted or NOT.

5 - Thanks for the feedback, I have taken notes. They are of great help....

Writing Feedbacksumanmahajan - Jan 22, 2017 / sumanmahajan - Jan 23, 2017
GRE Issue Task: The idea to tell students which subject their should study

5 - just remember you need to fully understand the complexities of the issue and show, in you writing, that you...

Writing Feedbackshiv_riky - Jan 21, 2017 / Rashan - Jan 22, 2017
'Our personality is the average of the five people with whom we spend most of our time'; GRE Task

4 - @Holt @notmargaux Thank you, for the advice. I understand I was not able to convey my message from...

Writing Feedbackshiv_riky - Jan 18, 2017 / shiv_riky - Jan 21, 2017
Many different views about the leading role of university education

2 - Jessica, I wonder if you know that your essay is 5 words short of the 250 word minimum requirement...

Writing FeedbackJessica Huang - Jan 21, 2017 / Holt - Jan 21, 2017
Writing 2: people think instead of preventing climate change, we need to find a way to live with it

7 - @Arlen I think it would be better to pick a side in this essay and focus on that side...

Writing FeedbackArlen - Jan 13, 2017 / skazo - Jan 21, 2017
Is fashion detrimental to society? People look into exterior beauty without notice of inner beauty

2 - Maritsa, I strongly suggest that you post the original prompt discussion that you are responding to along with your...

Writing Feedbackmaritsa - Jan 20, 2017 / Holt - Jan 20, 2017
GRE Argument task for a hobby shop at Grilldon

7 - Thank you everyone for their feedback! I will improve before my exam date. Thanks!...

Writing Feedbackpayal1982 - Jan 18, 2017 / payal1982 - Jan 19, 2017
Death Penalty should be given or not? The use of capital punishment

6 - @Holt Thank you for the detailed explanation....

Writing Feedbackdrjanck_82 - Jan 18, 2017 / drjanck_82 - Jan 19, 2017
IELTS TASK 2: A free university education should be applied in Vietnam. What is your opinion?

2 - Thanh, I do not believe that you can score higher than a 5 in the overall score for this...

Writing Feedbacktabiris - Jan 19, 2017 / Holt - Jan 19, 2017
Several changes of silkworm in its life cycle and method to produce silk cloth

3 - Hi Ayu, listen, I feel like this summary report is not one of your best work. There is a...

Writing Feedbackayuriska - Jan 18, 2017 / Holt - Jan 19, 2017
The graph presents information about comparison of spending on petrol between people in the UK & USA

4 - Grienda, for starters, always remember to include a copy of illustration that your report is based on when you...

Writing Feedbackgribigribi - Jan 5, 2017 / Holt - Jan 19, 2017
The proportion of telephone calls in the UK

4 - Ayu, there are instances when you should use a comma and when you should a period in your sentence...

Writing Feedbackayuriska - Jan 13, 2017 / Holt - Jan 19, 2017
IELTS - Writing t2 - Mobile telephones have brought many benefits but they have also had negatives

3 - Phuong, do you see the reason that you gave in the conclusion of your essay? You should not have...

Writing Feedbackphuong1312 - Jan 18, 2017 / Holt - Jan 18, 2017
Corporation has a responsibility towards society and environment apart from maximizing profits.

5 - Thanks for the information Payal. I hope you won't mind that I will be giving your work a score...

Writing Feedbackpayal1982 - Jan 16, 2017 / Holt - Jan 17, 2017
The number of times that youngsters ate 3 kinds of junk food namely pizza, hamburgers, fish & chips

4 - @bellajane pizzas and burgers were the lowest consumption this sentence does not make good sense it should have...

Writing Feedbackbellajane - Jan 17, 2017 / drjanck - Jan 17, 2017
[IELTS task2] Architects shouldn't worry about producing building as a work of art. Agree or not?

5 - @seaflower412 Good essay with nice vocabulary. Keep it up...

Writing Feedbackseaflower412 - Jan 16, 2017 / drjanck - Jan 17, 2017
Here's a little part of a story I made up myself. Not sure about it..

2 - Dvergence, you have to give me something to work with here. Did you write this for creative writing class?...

Writing Feedbackdivergence0 - Jan 16, 2017 / Holt - Jan 17, 2017
Response to an article on why liberal arts are important

3 - Daniela, I wish you had provided us with a link to the actual article that you read for the...

Writing FeedbackNoBeesHere - Jan 16, 2017 / Holt - Jan 17, 2017
IELTS - several sources as energy consumption in US in 1980 and its forecasting in 2050

2 - Ayu, for this sort of predictive report essay, you must learn how to format your sentences in the future...

Writing Feedbackayuriska - Jan 16, 2017 / Holt - Jan 17, 2017
IELTS TASK 1 - MAP (comparison the development of some tourist facilities)

6 - Ayu, the tense to use in all of these report essays will be the past tense because the information...

Writing Feedbackayuriska - Jan 13, 2017 / Holt - Jan 17, 2017
Compare the data on a global scale - report

4 - Hi @Rin El_Faariha In overview you just describe the global wealth, I think you should give information about the...

Writing FeedbackRin El_Faariha - Jan 15, 2017 / ayuriska - Jan 16, 2017
Consumer societies' where money and possessions are given too much importance.

6 - Hi @drjanck , overall your essay is good, but perhaps you can use complex sentence for some statements. then,...

Writing Feedbackdrjanck - Jan 14, 2017 / ayuriska - Jan 16, 2017
Some people think that wild animals should not be kept in zoos.

5 - Janaki, the essay is asking you to do a number of things before you present your opinion. That is,...

Writing Feedbackdrjanck - Jan 15, 2017 / Holt - Jan 16, 2017
Looking for a way out - Alcohol Intervention

3 - Xinyi, if you are already a college student or a high school interested in writing, your school, college, or...

Writing Feedbackxinyi0913 - Jan 14, 2017 / Holt - Jan 14, 2017
Too much of financial dissonance in this world

4 - Your structure is good. On the other hand, you have made many grammar mistakes and I think you should...

Writing Feedbackfidel123 - Jan 13, 2017 / krempetkov - Jan 14, 2017
It is important to rest the mind during leisure time.

4 - Chau, while your essay speaks of valid reasons for resting the mind during leisure time, it fails to take...

Writing FeedbackChau Tran - Jan 12, 2017 / Holt - Jan 14, 2017
To what extent you agree with the idea that some teenagers lead an unhealthy lifestyle?

2 - Hello Liu! Hopefully my feedback is helpful for you. I've considered your points and read your essay as...

Writing FeedbackCaliabi - Jan 13, 2017 / CDuke93 - Jan 13, 2017
You have just spent a weekend at a friend's house and forgot your coat containing some belongings

2 - Jaya, if you are going to make up information about the value of the coat, saying you left your...

Writing Feedbackjaikrishna - Jan 13, 2017 / Holt - Jan 13, 2017
Writing Task 2 opinion's people about internet using

4 - Hello, I found you list lots reasons to support one statement. I think it would be better if...

Writing FeedbackFiza26 - Jan 5, 2017 / Arlen - Jan 13, 2017
Besides the economy, there are many types of progress worth our attention as well.

4 - @ngokhoa99 Thanks for your correction and I have a question that whether to have an example in essay is...

Writing FeedbackArlen - Jan 11, 2017 / Arlen - Jan 13, 2017
Internet opinion from a common user

4 - Jaya, kindly provide the complete prompt instructions for our comparison with the essay that you wrote. It is important...

Writing Feedbackjaikrishna - Jan 12, 2017 / Holt - Jan 13, 2017
The cinema viewing vigures for all films, in millions

3 - hai @Diazalichsan i think you should explain bit about other genres like romance and comedy, instead of describing all...

Writing FeedbackDiazalichsan - Jan 4, 2017 / ayuriska - Jan 13, 2017
Ielts writing TASK 2 - Sports professionals don't deserve such high salaries for their work

3 - hai george, well in my opinion sportmen duty is to not just entertain citizens, but also become a figure...

Writing Feedbackkrempetkov - Jan 12, 2017 / ayuriska - Jan 13, 2017
Are the real teachers replaceable?

4 - Hello, I found you've tried to discuss the both sides and, in my opinion, I think it is...

Writing Feedbackvonhuoclan - Jan 11, 2017 / Arlen - Jan 11, 2017
The possession of car in a proportion of no car, one car, two cars, and more than two cars in Canada

4 - Hello, First of all, the words account doesn't meet the 150 words requirement. I think your sentences address...

Writing Feedbackilmuholic - Jan 10, 2017 / Arlen - Jan 11, 2017
The Urgency of Prohibition to Mobile Phone Utilization in Public Places (Writing IELTS Task 2)

4 - Thanks for your suggestion @nandasharma. I have to admit that i did it intentionally, and that is my method...

Writing Feedbackilmuholic - Jan 11, 2017 / ilmuholic - Jan 11, 2017
Writing Task 2: People claim that not enough of the waste from home is recycled.

3 - Arlen, you have to clearly show your opinion. It seem that there is no a completion in your writing....

Writing FeedbackArlen - Jan 10, 2017 / ilmuholic - Jan 11, 2017
Raising driving age from 18 to 25.

6 - Unfortunately, that is not enough. You see the essay prompt is meant to test your knowledge of current events...

Writing FeedbackGemyNitron - Jan 9, 2017 / Holt - Jan 10, 2017
Topic is "Science, not art or literature must be taught at universities" do you agree or not?

3 - Hajar, first of all, you will need to learn how to develop more interesting titles for your posts other...

Writing FeedbackHajar rifena - Jan 9, 2017 / Holt - Jan 10, 2017
How to write an essay about TV-watching habits?

5 - Your writing is good and cover all the question which needed to answer. If only you can expand the...

Writing FeedbackSarasped - Jan 9, 2017 / ilmuholic - Jan 10, 2017
Most countries allow 18-year-olds to drive a car.

6 - @eetester Just a few things I noticed: "While some people support 18 ... Others, believe that driver's license ..."...

Writing Feedbackeetester - Jan 9, 2017 / clr - Jan 9, 2017
Writing Task 1: average carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions per person in four countries

3 - A little inputs for the beginning. The provided line chart illustrates compares the trend average of...

Writing FeedbackArlen - Jan 9, 2017 / Streetwalker - Jan 9, 2017
A white paper ready to be filled. Kids' the best teacher is their parent.

4 - Housseyne, where is the statement? You gave the instructions for the discussion but not the topic for discussion. I'm...

Writing FeedbackNADOUR - Jan 9, 2017 / Holt - Jan 9, 2017
Multilingual kids, British wallet and GDP. IELTS - Introductions and Overviews

3 - It's close, but not exactly the meaning I am looking for....

Writing Feedbackkrempetkov - Jan 9, 2017 / krempetkov - Jan 9, 2017
IELTS TASK 2 - Compare the merits and demerits of having a car.

3 - Hello, In my opinion, I think it is a well-organized article and answer your question-- I don't think...

Writing Feedbackkrempetkov - Jan 6, 2017 / Arlen - Jan 9, 2017
Writing Task 2 Sample for IELTS: Discussion and opinion about Internet

4 - Hello, First of all, I think this article doesn't match the 250 words requirement. The body part (paragraph...

Writing Feedbackbasohamdanianis - Jan 5, 2017 / Arlen - Jan 9, 2017
Introductions and Overviews IELTS

4 - George, when you are presented with an and / or question in an essay, such as the one above,...

Writing Feedbackkrempetkov - Jan 7, 2017 / Holt - Jan 9, 2017
Writing IELTS Task 1 (Diagram) of recreation places in Britain in the last year of the 20th century

4 - dear @ilmuholic firstly, please make sure that your overview is the summation of all that you discuss in your...

Writing Feedbackilmuholic - Jan 8, 2017 / liv_ryu - Jan 9, 2017
Toefl writing: technology has apparently assisted our kids to become more creative

3 - Hello Olivia Yang, I will give you several suggestions 1. Since this opinion essay, I think you'd better...

Writing Feedbackolivia yang - Jan 7, 2017 / faizunaa17 - Jan 8, 2017
Solutions for traffic jams in Ho Chi Minh City

4 - Nam, if you provide me with a copy of the prompt that you are responding to, I can also...

Writing FeedbackAndrea178 - Jan 8, 2017 / Holt - Jan 8, 2017
The graph below gives information about how much people in the United States and the United Kingdom

4 - @ichaa Icha, be more descriptive while you're writing an article referring to pie-charts...

Writing Feedbackichaa - Jan 5, 2017 / nandasharma - Jan 7, 2017
Essay about causes of crimes - the main reasons are the lack of education, religion and drugs.

3 - Care: care because the statistics said SAY This is just a pair of examples. From what I saw,...

Writing FeedbackAbderrahime - Jan 5, 2017 / Lorelly - Jan 6, 2017
Many people believe that the internet is very useful for communication, however I disagree...

5 - @ichaa I think you should give your opinion clearly that whether you think the internet is an excellent means...

Writing Feedbackichaa - Jan 5, 2017 / Nuverte0452 - Jan 5, 2017
How much petrol expenditure in US and UK influence budget of these countries

3 - hello mr septa... your writing is so good, but we have some corrections... the first, please write more than...

Writing Feedbackseptaafrian0554 - Jan 5, 2017 / rizal - Jan 5, 2017
Citizens impression on the WWW cyberspace

3 - Hi, Mr. septa! actually I appropriate the meaning of your essay, but unfortunately you haven't done your essay 250...

Writing Feedbackseptaafrian0554 - Jan 5, 2017 / ichaa - Jan 5, 2017
Line Graph Task 1 IELTS sample 2017: Petrol expense in USA and UK

3 - Hello @basohamdanianis I am glad to see your writing, unfortunately, you still have a few correct word in your...

Writing Feedbackbasohamdanianis - Jan 5, 2017 / BiburLicek - Jan 5, 2017
Internet as communication medium and tools for search information.

2 - @gribigribi Hello gribi In this occasion I would give you some of the suggestion to tweak more of...

Writing Feedbackgribigribi - Jan 5, 2017 / Diazalichsan - Jan 5, 2017
Spendings number for various goods in some part of the world

4 - ... in Malaysia was housing (add some indicator here such as, "sector"), witnessing nearly more than a third of...

Writing FeedbackFiza26 - Jan 4, 2017 / septaafrian0554 - Jan 5, 2017
The proportion of primary need expenditures in Malaysia and Japan in 2010

2 - @ichaa I've made the following necessary corrections. I would focus more over...

Writing Feedbackichaa - Jan 4, 2017 / nandasharma - Jan 4, 2017
Film Spectators in Asian and Europe Countries

2 - Hello mr.@septaafrian0554 I have a few corrections for you . - movie theather - movie theater - ......

Writing Feedbackseptaafrian0554 - Jan 4, 2017 / BiburLicek - Jan 4, 2017

Home / Writing Feedback