Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Writing Feedback [20,628] - page 6 of 344

Writing Feedback

Research advice on TOEFL, SAT, IELTS, GRE and other academic essays (page 6)

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
The average distance in miles which people drove to somewhere else in England from 1985 to 2000

3 - Mardian, apart from the above-mentioned feedback from one of EF contributors, I would like to focus on your content....

Writing Feedbackmardian24 - Dec 2, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 8, 2016
Some people argue that judging from the clothes that they wear is not appropriate. Others disagree.

3 - Do not create a 'hung' introduction paragraph if you want to reach band 6 or above. It should be...

Writing Feedbackyika - Dec 8, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 8, 2016
The education fee should not be charged for every student with different household budget

3 - There are many IELTS candidates that have the same mistake in deciding their position towards the essay. I believe...

Writing Feedbackleeminhee - Dec 8, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 8, 2016
"The Aesthetics of Silence" My personal essay on remaining silent

4 - Is Aaron still your best friend at this point? After this falling out, did the two of you become...

Writing FeedbackRahulkb - Dec 8, 2016 / Holt - Dec 8, 2016
The pie charts reveal about the outcome of study which was conducted in 2005 and 2009

3 - Apart from grammatical errors in the first paragraph, I can see you misinterpreted the word "pattern" and "trend". These...

Writing FeedbackUQ17 - Dec 8, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 8, 2016
Supervisor vs co-employees - the graph show about result of survey to employee

5 - There are several mistakes in your summary. 1.The graph( it only singular, but i get the picture from other...

Writing Feedbackkurnia - Dec 8, 2016 / Dioba - Dec 8, 2016
The relationship between supervisors and co-employs in the working life

4 - Hi Yuri,there are several mistakes in your summary. 1.The relationship (...) is illustrated in two (the fact, more...

Writing Feedbackyika - Dec 8, 2016 / Dioba - Dec 8, 2016
An appearance of Internet has made significant changes in the way people live

3 - @ichanpants89 Thank you for the ideas for me...

Writing FeedbackPhuong_Loan - Dec 7, 2016 / Phuong_Loan - Dec 8, 2016
Learning foreign languages at childhood will maximize language skills in the future

4 - Hello, this is my suggestion and correction for you 1. you must recheck your sentence formation. you able...

Writing Feedbackabdik - Nov 26, 2016 / yika - Dec 8, 2016
Jamie Oliver has started a social project, called food revolution.

2 - Hello faiz, Here my advice for you, hope it can help you and feel free to correction me too....

Writing FeedbackAbrahamlincoln - Dec 8, 2016 / kurnia - Dec 8, 2016
Fashion is one of essential aspects on people characteristic.

2 - Hi,there are several mistakes in your summary. 1.It indicates that fashion is one of essential aspects on people...

Writing FeedbackUQ17 - Dec 8, 2016 / Dioba - Dec 8, 2016
The behavior of people gives more accurate data about what people like, than their clothes

3 - ,most people know what their friends are like from their behaviour... Behavioral analysis... I think the essay needs more...

Writing FeedbackAbrahamlincoln - Dec 8, 2016 / chadnium000 - Dec 8, 2016
According to a study, 72 percent of old people in Glasgow (aged 75 years and more), were illiterate

4 - Here, Abdik Here, my corrections toward your writing 1. Abdik, You have to use past time consistently in...

Writing Feedbackabdik - Dec 7, 2016 / Abrahamlincoln - Dec 8, 2016
Music connects people and is also used as a therapy. Which type of music is the most important?

3 - Thanks for the response, I saw that too after when I posted but couldn't edit Some people though...

Writing Feedbackrajat2108 - Dec 7, 2016 / rajat2108 - Dec 8, 2016
Writing 2: Despite health warnings, a large number of people continue to smoke

5 - Arlen cohesiveness and cohesion are terms that are used to describe how effectively you present the information that you...

Writing FeedbackArlen - Dec 7, 2016 / Holt - Dec 8, 2016
Businesses have many essential purposes, such as profits and decreasing the unemployment

3 - Hello Yurike, Here my advice for you 1. please you must check what 250 words look like in...

Writing Feedbackyika - Dec 7, 2016 / kurnia - Dec 8, 2016
The occurrence of heat loss and energy waste in the house comes from many household appliances

5 - The process of air leaks out and into the house which affects in the heat losing and energy wasting...

Writing Feedbackyika - Dec 7, 2016 / yika - Dec 8, 2016
The aim of the firm is to be profitable and companies should only focus on this.

5 - hello, first of all you have to give us what is the task question of this essay????? ...

Writing FeedbackUQ17 - Dec 7, 2016 / abdik - Dec 7, 2016
A simple profound accomplishment; the pride of winning a competition

2 - Aimee, are you writing this essay as a part of an English exercise or are you writing this as...

Writing FeedbackAmatis250 - Dec 7, 2016 / Holt - Dec 7, 2016
Writing task 1 (The graph shows information about kinds of important communication ability)

5 - Even though people is plural, I think the correct version is: "dealing with people WAS" - not "WERE."...

Writing Feedbackkurnia - Dec 6, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 7, 2016
The electronic media impacts on the alteration of human behavior which tends to be more individual

3 - I can see the reason why did your essay cannot go beyond 6.0. This is because your conclusion is...

Writing FeedbackAbrahamlincoln - Dec 6, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 7, 2016
TED Summary - If superpowers were real: Super speed - Joy Lin

2 - Lincoln, The Flash was never mentioned in the video presentation. This is an assumption that you are making because...

Writing FeedbackAbrahamlincoln - Dec 7, 2016 / Holt - Dec 7, 2016
Regulating Advertising - let the Ministry of Truth decide

2 - Ha, it is extremely difficult for me to review your essay for a number of reasons. The first one,...

Writing Feedbackhale - Dec 7, 2016 / Holt - Dec 7, 2016
The only objective of an enterprise is to generate profit, however, I disagree with that idea

2 - Lincoln, your essay started out on a strong note, the paraphrased paragraph doesn't really fall under the required number...

(Summary Article) This Is the World's Most Expensive City for Expatriates

3 - hi Alfin again and again, it is too short summary i think that short summary is well does...

Writing FeedbackAK354 - Dec 2, 2016 / UQ17 - Dec 7, 2016
Article Summary : Bees of the sea : Tiny crustaceans pollinate underwater plants

2 - Nda, your topic sentence at the start of the summary should have immediately indicated that the tiny crustaceans help...

Writing Feedbacknda18 - Dec 7, 2016 / Holt - Dec 7, 2016
(TED Summary) We are worried about local warming in your laptop

4 - Hi Alfin this is my advice in this part you should make sure that introduce the speaker...

Using media gives many cons on individual relationship between citizens.

3 - Hello, this is my correction for you ... many cons on the individual I tend to disagree...

Writing FeedbackCastro - Dec 6, 2016 / yika - Dec 7, 2016
A research in which people were interviewed about communication abilities critical in their jobs

4 - Hello, this is my correction for you but in previous it deceaseddecreased slightly at 60% it was...

Reduced number of people who keep in touch with others and disrupted personal relationship

6 - Hello, I will give my correction for you personal relationship direct communication In the past we usually...

Writing Feedbackkurnia - Dec 6, 2016 / yika - Dec 6, 2016
IELTS writing task 2: too much exercises is bad for one's health, do u agree or disagree?

5 - Hello, here are my suggestions, 1. You have to state your view- agree or disagree in the first...

Writing Feedbackmimemeow - Dec 5, 2016 / Arlen - Dec 6, 2016
The Truth of Turkey and Tryptophan

9 - Hallo yuri let me give advise for you The turkey's meat has a bad ... >>Turkey's ( use...

Writing Feedbackyurikeyuri - Nov 28, 2016 / Castro - Dec 6, 2016
Artificial gills enabling human to breath under the water.

2 - Nina, once again you seemingly present a personal opinion in what should be an objective summation of an article...

Writing FeedbackNinaJoesuf25 - Dec 6, 2016 / Holt - Dec 6, 2016
Integration Problems for People Living Aboard

5 - Dear Yuri Here, my revision toward your writing. I hope it will help in your next writing. Please focus...

Writing Feedbackyurikeyuri - Nov 28, 2016 / Abrahamlincoln - Dec 6, 2016
The finding of two studies that aims to ask workers which the varied skills should they have.

2 - Lincoln, there was only one study covering 2 questions presented in the chart. So you made a mistake in...

Writing FeedbackAbrahamlincoln - Dec 6, 2016 / Holt - Dec 6, 2016
Eight Easy Ways Lead to Success

8 - Dear Yuri Here, My corrections toward your writing there are several ways to be a successful person. However,...

Writing Feedbackyurikeyuri - Dec 2, 2016 / Abrahamlincoln - Dec 6, 2016
Scientists effort to invent a device which enable human to breathe under the water for a long time

6 - Dear Nda Here, my corrections toward your writing For that reason, several scientists is in an effort to...

Writing Feedbacknda18 - Dec 6, 2016 / Abrahamlincoln - Dec 6, 2016
Popularity of the specialist, grammar and voluntary-controlled schools on three periods

3 - icha, an exact data about the year or even percentage should not be appeared in the introduction paragraph of...

Writing Feedbackichaa - Dec 1, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 6, 2016
Nano technology is created by tiny molecule that rearrange atoms

3 - Andika, Give us the link please - ...created by tiny moleculemolecul with rearangingthat rearrange atoms. - Some scientists...

Writing Feedbackandika08 - Dec 1, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 6, 2016
The majority of companies regard that they should create regulation about their employee dress

4 - Lincoln, in terms of task response, you are more likely to get only 5.0. due to partially answer the...

Writing FeedbackAbrahamlincoln - Dec 1, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 6, 2016
iPhone 8 Dreaming in Full Swing; ten years' anniversary

3 - Three threads in a row, I just hope that this is not considered as breaking the rule of this...

Writing Feedbackfaizunaa17 - Dec 1, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 6, 2016
Article Summary : Car Free Day initiator wants 'Kita Indonesia' organizer to apologize

3 - Hello @feathers33! I have read your summary and the original, and I guess that you have delivered your...

Writing Feedbackfeathers33 - Dec 5, 2016 / nurainiyusuf16 - Dec 6, 2016
(summary)Strong Personalities Skew Study Samples

5 - Hellooo Vicky! Allow me to give you some suggestion through your summary. Look at mine below: In truth,...

Writing Feedbackvicky17 - Dec 5, 2016 / nurainiyusuf16 - Dec 6, 2016
The alteration of annually distance dealt by person in various vehicles in two disparate years in UK

4 - Aloha Willy, here are my thoughts; - Overall, it can be seen that in general, (this phrase is...

Writing FeedbackWilyaftika23 - Dec 2, 2016 / ibe13 - Dec 6, 2016
Children's access to computer games - improve my writing skill

4 - aloha, here are my thoughts for your essay; This essay compeletlycompletely agrees with this opinion due to the...

Writing FeedbackJohn Nguyen - Oct 29, 2016 / ibe13 - Dec 5, 2016
According to many, women are much better in taking care of children, than men

2 - @krempetkov I do not see any flaws in your ideas, I'd suggest adding your position to your first...

Writing Feedbackkrempetkov - Dec 5, 2016 / roseochoa - Dec 5, 2016
The populations of India and China from 2000 to 2050.

3 - prediction of population growth in fifty years later ... - this particular part sounds extremely strange. -- a forecast...

Writing FeedbackPramudita - Nov 13, 2015 / krempetkov - Dec 5, 2016
Snowman Revenge - it was built on a hydrant.

5 - Mary was 10 yersyears old, (...), he makes the snowman in front ... While the snow falls maryMary(the name...

Writing Feedbackikhlasul01 - Dec 5, 2016 / ded15 - Dec 5, 2016
New technology helps to communicate, but on the other hand it destroys differences between cultures

3 - ... in recent year and it influenceinfluences (verb agreement) of changes especially ......

Writing Feedbackbadafebriani17 - Dec 2, 2016 / ikhlasul01 - Dec 5, 2016
BE KIND TO OTHER PEOPLE

2 - Ahmad, do you have a prompt that you are responding to with this statement? I am not sure about...

Writing Feedbackanonym28 - Dec 5, 2016 / Holt - Dec 5, 2016
(Summary Article) Illegal Miners in Ghana Moving into Ristricted Forest Areas

2 - Dedy, your grammar accuracy problems in the sentence development and confusing use of lexical resources have made an otherwise...

Writing Feedbackded15 - Dec 5, 2016 / Holt - Dec 5, 2016
People can keep in touch easily by using modern technology, even though it may lead to conflicts

2 - Mardian, even though you have tried to write an acceptable writing pattern, some essential parts are missing and this...

Writing Feedbackmardian24 - Dec 2, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 5, 2016
There are some conflicting theories on the subject - Who did discover America?

2 - Septia, your information presentation is confusing and does not allow the reader to accurately follow your flow of discussion....

Writing Feedbackseptiadara29 - Dec 1, 2016 / Holt - Dec 5, 2016
You can't Hide from Government Hacking

2 - Mushon, please remember to refer to the country that is being reported about in the summary. When summarizing a...

Writing Feedbackfaizunaa17 - Dec 1, 2016 / Holt - Dec 5, 2016
In my country-Taiwan, many high schools encourage students to be a volunteer.

2 - Arlen, in terms of task accuracy, the essay would possibly score a 5 for a number of reasons. With...

Writing FeedbackArlen - Dec 4, 2016 / Holt - Dec 5, 2016
Many people have an unhealthy diet and do not take enough exercise. What do you think are the reason

4 - hi, here are my suggestions, 1. not anyone knows what is the "fifth standard", you should explain it....

Writing Feedbacksfahad284 - Dec 2, 2016 / Arlen - Dec 4, 2016
I strongly argue that learning a new language is very important for kids in their earliest stages

2 - Abib, you would only get a 3 on the task accuracy score for this essay because you not only...

Writing FeedbackBiburLicek - Dec 4, 2016 / Holt - Dec 4, 2016
English Essay: Persuasive Essay on Lying

4 - Rose, actually, your paper is not properly representing the discussion of lies. You say that there are times when...

Writing Feedbacklinrose - Nov 30, 2016 / Holt - Dec 4, 2016
The bar chart below shows the estimated sales of jeans for two companies next year in Turkey.

7 - Another word of advice, I suggest that you read the online English business newspapers. Focus on the news articles...

Writing Feedbackma5noo2 - Dec 3, 2016 / Holt - Dec 4, 2016
The chart below gives data about the proportion of people who used the Internet from 1998 to 2000

3 - Huyen, the overview of the essay as well the succeeding paragraphs are not in compliance with the required minimum...

Writing Feedbackhuyentrang970423 - Dec 2, 2016 / Holt - Dec 4, 2016

Home / Writing Feedback