Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Writing Feedback [20,732] - page 4 of 346

Writing Feedback

Research advice on TOEFL, SAT, IELTS, GRE and other academic essays (page 4)

Replies | Threads
This figure illustrates some new construction in the town of Garlsdon

4 - @MH_tw Dear Deng, other than you miss many information from the figure, your words is only 146 though....

Writing FeedbackMH_tw - Feb 18, 2017 / sehatdinati - Feb 20, 2017
Critique on literature Review Introduction on Carbohydrate feeding on exercise performance

3 - Amanda, make the second paragraph the first paragraph instead. The actual topic paragraph is located in the second paragraph....

Writing Feedbackjermaine7 - Feb 19, 2017 / Holt - Feb 19, 2017
Nowadays overpopulation and crowding of large cities are considered a big problem in the world.

6 - Thanks for your feedbacks :)....

Writing Feedbackrozhnaz - Feb 18, 2017 / rozhnaz - Feb 19, 2017
[TOEFL] Moving to a new city or country is not agood idea because you will lose your old friends

4 - The full prompt for the essay dictates that you either agree or disagree with the statement provided. Therefore, you...

Writing Feedbackgoo9dan - Feb 19, 2017 / Holt - Feb 19, 2017
Opinions of celebrities are powerful for young people who haven't decided their major. TOEFL Writing

2 - Asol, once again, I will remind you to please post the complete instructions for your essay prompt. Do not...

Music cannot be substituted. People can't live without it.

6 - Thanks, this is really great opening....

Writing Feedbackadamrahimov - Feb 18, 2017 / adamrahimov - Feb 19, 2017
Different techniques to encourage children for higher activity. Competitiveness or cooperativeness?

3 - Hi First, introduce your topic. The introductory paragraph should briefly orient the reader to the topic and provide a...

Writing FeedbackMH_tw - Feb 18, 2017 / rozhnaz - Feb 18, 2017
The figure illustrates the number of three kinds of fast food eaten by youths in Australia

6 - @foyuliu Dear @Foyuliu, 150words is the minimum words, not the maximum. Thankyou, anw!...

Writing Feedbacksehatdinati - Feb 18, 2017 / sehatdinati - Feb 18, 2017
Percentage of the variation of old people, who are above their sixties

2 - To, you need to provide the graph so that I can confirm the accuracy of the information you are...

Writing Feedbackmaitouyen2021 - Feb 18, 2017 / Holt - Feb 18, 2017
PTE Summarize written text in one sentence. IT and blue-collar workers

3 - Thank you Mary! I didn't realize there are three stages. I only got the division by IT and blue-collar...

Writing Feedbackfoyuliu - Feb 18, 2017 / foyuliu - Feb 18, 2017
The pie charts illustrate how the proportion of annual expenditure was changed in a UK school

4 - Add a little comment, regarding following sentences, it seems no need to mention the data in 1991 since you...

Writing Feedbackkocc2003 - Feb 17, 2017 / foyuliu - Feb 18, 2017
Task 2 IELTS The line graph illustrates amount of UK employee transporting every day

5 - You find below my example of a more properly developed overview summary statement. It includes an analysis of the...

Writing Feedbackmaitouyen20 - Feb 18, 2017 / Holt - Feb 18, 2017
Evolution on people's quality of life through the making of foods

4 - For example, when you said "humans have invented enumerated tools...", you created a confusing sentence because the correct development...

Writing Feedbackjaikrishna - Feb 17, 2017 / Holt - Feb 17, 2017
PTE Essay: should age discrimination be made illegal

3 - Indeed, I was far away from the topic being asked, such a super mistake. Thank you Mary!...

Writing Feedbackfoyuliu - Feb 17, 2017 / foyuliu - Feb 17, 2017
The consequences of deforestation would be even more serious than the global warming

4 - Rain, you should have place a period instead of a comma at the end of the second sentence in...

Writing Feedbackrainman9t - Feb 17, 2017 / Holt - Feb 17, 2017
Our life is very different from this life that our parents and grandparents used to live

4 - Hi Van, You should not repeat the complete question in your answer. Also, for every 2 lines a...

Writing FeedbackVan Nhi Nguyen - Feb 16, 2017 / jaikrishna - Feb 17, 2017
Writing Task 2 - Travelling to other countries with appreciation for different customs

4 - @Abrahamlincoln In the conclusion, the sentence seems very complicated. It is good to use complex sentences without hampering...

Writing FeedbackAbrahamlincoln - Feb 16, 2017 / haleshi - Feb 16, 2017
Writing Task 1 - how many people took computer science at university of UK?

4 - Hi Abrahamlincoln, It is important to give more stress on sentence structure. For example, Meanwhile, in the...

Modern building versus buildings from the past

3 - @Holt Thank you so much for correcting my essay....

Writing Feedbackhaleshi - Feb 16, 2017 / haleshi - Feb 16, 2017
Ways to preserve any remaining wilderness areas.

2 - Shivam, upon close analysis of your essay, I do not believe that you can score higher than a 3...

Writing Feedbackshiv_riky - Feb 16, 2017 / Holt - Feb 16, 2017
IELTS Writing Task 2: Presentation skills. Do you think public speaking skill is really important?

3 - Sinchana, the example that you gave about the doctor is irrelevant to the discussion. You presented his success but...

Writing Feedbacksinchana2017 - Feb 15, 2017 / Holt - Feb 16, 2017
To purchase either a house or a business is the question

8 - Hi Norah, Even I am in the same boat. This forum is really good, we can definitely improve...

Writing FeedbackNorahFSH - Feb 10, 2017 / sinchana2017 - Feb 15, 2017
IELTS Writing Task 2: Progress of mankind in recent years

4 - In your presentation, each paragraph has 2 examples which you use to create your message regarding the topic provided,...

Writing Feedbacksinchana2017 - Feb 14, 2017 / Holt - Feb 15, 2017
IELTS Writing Task 2: Parenting course program for young parents

7 - Sinchana, when you choose one side of the discussion to support, it has to be the side that you...

Reasons of land degradation globally and the impact it causes on three different continents

4 - happened in cosequence consequence of over grazing overgrazing percent contributed by uknown unknown causes reason that causes28...

Writing FeedbackFadhilmmd2511 - Feb 14, 2017 / sinchana2017 - Feb 14, 2017
Essay - healthy lifestyle of individuals. Discuss both sides and give opinion

5 - @akbarmappiare Thanks for showing me that I am going off topic. Will try to work on it. Thanks indeed....

Writing Feedbacksinchana2017 - Feb 13, 2017 / sinchana2017 - Feb 14, 2017
E books versus paper books. Cause and effects.

7 - @akbarmappiare Thanks for your detailed explanation on making me understand about my mistakes. Will work on these things and...

IELTS Writing Task 2: The choice of subject between girls and boys

4 - @Holt Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. I will try to work on the mistakes highlighted by you....

Writing Feedbacksinchana2017 - Feb 14, 2017 / sinchana2017 - Feb 14, 2017
Task 1 IELTS the bar graph shows the global sales (in bilion of dollars) of different games

6 - To, the score you will most likely get for this essay is a 5. That is because you missed...

Writing Feedbackmaitouyen10 - Feb 14, 2017 / Holt - Feb 14, 2017
How to make our society better?

2 - Kalmia, are you writing this as a response to a specific English qualifying test that you will be taking...

Writing Feedbacklittle kitten - Feb 14, 2017 / Holt - Feb 14, 2017
CBEST: Pros and Cons of "Letter grading" v/s "Pass- Fail"

5 - Kaur, the best that you can score on this essay is a 3. The basis of the score is...

Writing FeedbackPKM - Feb 12, 2017 / Holt - Feb 14, 2017
Today's kids ailments same like among adults. The example - obesity.

12 - Thanks a lot Holt for your speaking. I try to read articles and then write them again. and follow...

Writing FeedbackSARAsajedi91 - Feb 13, 2017 / SARAsajedi91 - Feb 14, 2017
People today do not feel safe either at home or when they are out. Causes and proposed solutions.

5 - @ Kaishira, Please find below grammatical issues. speak with tostrangers or accept anything from them defend themselves...

Writing Feedbackkaishira35 - Feb 11, 2017 / sinchana2017 - Feb 13, 2017
IELTS Writing Task 2: The gap between rich and poor is growing. What problem does this create?

4 - @Holt Thanks a lot for your valuable comments :) @akbarmappiare Thanks a lot for your valuable comments...

Writing Feedbacksinchana2017 - Feb 13, 2017 / sinchana2017 - Feb 13, 2017
It's popular for teenagers to travel or to work for a year before studying into next level

7 - You can write that they can get first hand experience of the society rather than somebody else sharing...

Writing FeedbackMH_tw - Feb 8, 2017 / PKM - Feb 13, 2017
What can arts tell us of life that science cannot?

6 - @Holt Oh yeah, I understand, I thought it has something wrong, now I clear, thanks you and I will...

Writing FeedbackNgocdoan - Feb 10, 2017 / Ngocdoan - Feb 11, 2017
In industrial society nowadays, many children are suffering from obesity and it is a serious problem

5 - Mai, IELTS is a very technical Test of English of Language and as such, should be given proper attention...

Writing Feedbackmaitouyen124 - Feb 11, 2017 / okorobiadimma14 - Feb 11, 2017
Why it is important to solve the homeless problem?

6 - You may also want to include in-text citations or quotes, properly referenced in your essay so that you can...

Writing Feedbackhowbowdat - Feb 11, 2017 / Holt - Feb 11, 2017
A serious effort is the most important factor for a journey toward success

8 - Jan, the best way to practice sentence formation is to read more English based material. I do not mean...

Writing Feedbackrxustrong - Feb 8, 2017 / Holt - Feb 10, 2017
The process of producing cement and making concrete which is raw material from cement for building

5 - Hello Anabel, I'm also practicing the IELTS writing so I just can show you some small but basic mistakes....

Writing Feedbackanabel - Feb 8, 2017 / yennhihoang2712 - Feb 10, 2017
PTE essay: Is it foolish to get married before completing studies

7 - Thank you Mary, you are absolutely right! I will take the suggestions and try new practice....

Writing Feedbackfoyuliu - Feb 9, 2017 / foyuliu - Feb 10, 2017
Task 1.The diagram shows how raw materials are used to make plastic products. Summarise the diagram.

3 - Hi Minh, welcome to Essay Forum which is one of the best sites for improving your ability. I know...

Writing FeedbackMinh Ngoc - Feb 8, 2017 / akbarmappiare - Feb 10, 2017
In the complex, industrial society nowadays, the quality of life is deteriorating

2 - To, you are becoming sloppy with your paraphrasing. You did not even bother to try and paraphrase the prompt...

Writing Feedbackmaitouyen1 - Feb 9, 2017 / Holt - Feb 9, 2017
Is it right to exclude males or females from certain professions because of their gender?

12 - @anabel Yeah I should be more careful with commas and learn punctuation rules in general. The missing article was...

Writing Feedbackshohruhbek - Feb 7, 2017 / shohruhbek - Feb 8, 2017
Unemployment is inevitable issue in the society, especially among school leavers

5 - The main problem with your essay is the opening statement. It does not contain the correct information. The opening...

Writing Feedbackrozhnaz - Feb 8, 2017 / Holt - Feb 8, 2017
Does the punishment required in order to educate a children?

4 - @Riyan Mudastsir 'know whether is right and wrong' is grammatically incorrect because there is no subject. I believe you...

Writing FeedbackRiyan Mudastsir - Feb 8, 2017 / shohruhbek - Feb 8, 2017
IELTS Task 1; Percentage of British Students able to speak languages other than English, 2000-2010

6 - Hello Mariana, I'd like to say that your work is commendable as it had both the overview and the...

Writing Feedbackmariana13 - Feb 6, 2017 / yennhihoang2712 - Feb 8, 2017
IELTS (unpaid work is important for the young people?)

6 - Thank you very much for taking the time to review my essay. Your input and feedback are vitally important...

Writing Feedbackrozhnaz - Feb 7, 2017 / rozhnaz - Feb 8, 2017
Is our government should provide a high level of health care for all its citizens?

4 - Kalmia, I am glad to see that you gave writing this topic another try. I am specially pleased to...

Writing Feedbacklittle kitten - Jan 19, 2017 / Holt - Feb 8, 2017
Playing computer games is a waste of time. Children should not be allowed to play them.

5 - @Holt Thanks for your feedback, mate! I really appreciate!...

Writing Feedbackaloha21 - Feb 8, 2017 / aloha21 - Feb 8, 2017
The pie chart describe the degradation of agricultural land productivity in the worldwide.

6 - Hi Anabel, You should add the part of overall or conclusion in Task 01 because this part is important....

Writing Feedbackanabel - Feb 7, 2017 / Minh Ngoc - Feb 8, 2017
Life is adventure, and adventure is a challenge.

3 - Miftah, sorry to say but there are lots of corrections needed in your essay and therefore, my suggestion is...

Writing FeedbackKing_mif - Feb 8, 2017 / ichanpants89 - Feb 8, 2017
Ability of Various Language for British Students - data based on the charts presented

4 - @Holt, Thank you so much for your comments. May I know when should I use past tense and when...

Writing FeedbackJanicelo - Feb 6, 2017 / Janicelo - Feb 8, 2017
The propotion of elder people aged 65 and over in three different countries

3 - Fadhil, you have written a very interesting report. It is not mechanical in nature because it shows a clear...

Writing Feedbackfadhilmd25 - Nov 10, 2016 / Holt - Feb 8, 2017
Increasing use of vehicles contributes to air pollution and leads to an overuse of natural resources

3 - Hey Maitouyen!! Overall an ok essay. I think your conclusion is pretty solid. But the introduction can be...

Writing Feedbackmaitouyen1 - Feb 7, 2017 / DoctorWho - Feb 7, 2017
Total School Spending in the United Kingdom during three separate decades

3 - Hey Anabel. Time distribution is very important. Firstly read up on the entire material given and then focus...

Writing Feedbackanabel - Feb 7, 2017 / DoctorWho - Feb 7, 2017
Topic about different standard for performance of male and female

5 - @anabel Thanks. I will try the best to limited my grammar mistakes....

Writing Feedbackthuy_nguyet - Feb 7, 2017 / thuy_nguyet - Feb 7, 2017
A healthy lifestyle or dependence on doctors and medicines? Writing task 2 IELTS

6 - For instance, it could be harmful when someone who ... In my opinion the idea of this sentence is...

Writing FeedbackrezaES - Feb 7, 2017 / rozhnaz - Feb 7, 2017
People get information through news, but meanwhile are uncertain about the truth of these news

6 - @ainunazwaria Hi! I am learning IELTS too so I do not have so many experiences, but I can...

Writing Feedbackainunazwaria - Feb 7, 2017 / maitouyen1 - Feb 7, 2017
Development and rapid expansion of supermarkets make many local businesses unfit to compete

5 - @Holt Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate your comments , cheers!...

Writing Feedbackkitis - Feb 5, 2017 / kitis - Feb 7, 2017

Home / Writing Feedback