Unanswered [2] / Urgent [0]

Home / Writing Feedback [20,490] - page 5 of 342

Writing Feedback

Research advice on TOEFL, SAT, IELTS, GRE and other academic essays (page 5)

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
Traveloka now provides option to book non-economy flights

2 - Hi Muhamad, kindly find a few suggestions for your summary essay. - Online travel site agency which known...

Writing Feedbackmem77 - Dec 2, 2016 / justivy03 - Dec 2, 2016
Nanotechnology brings an immense important role

4 - Hello Nina I have got some comment for your summary.. this These carries a huge implication ... ...

Writing FeedbackNinaJoesuf25 - Dec 1, 2016 / vickynurhakim98 - Dec 2, 2016
The division of students who attend in four different kinds of junior high school between 2000-2009

2 - Hi Refalda, as this is my first time to write a review on your essay, I would like to...

Writing FeedbackRefaldaJeans - Dec 1, 2016 / justivy03 - Dec 2, 2016
A comparison of alteration in means of transport in England between 1985 and 2000 by distance/person

2 - Hi Miss Meireza.. These are a few corrections to finalize your writing. Before you upload your writing,...

Writing FeedbackBeauty17 - Dec 2, 2016 / akbarmappiare - Dec 2, 2016
Summary - This Car Gadget Can Help You Keep Your Eyes on the Road

2 - Hello Anna94! Allow me to give you some suggestions. ... to answer their phone, in which this case...

Writing FeedbackAnna94 - Dec 1, 2016 / nurainiyusuf16 - Dec 2, 2016
The annual distance pace per person (measured in miles) in some modes of transport in England

3 - Local bus was the mode that experienced a decline by 155 which doubled of train's distance in 1985. ...

Writing FeedbackAnna94 - Dec 2, 2016 / badafebriani17 - Dec 2, 2016
Some schools, plummeted in quantities of pupils

4 - Hello, @Fiza26, Let me give you some corrections :) ... the specialist, grammar[need comma] and voluntary-controlled ... ...

Writing FeedbackFiza26 - Dec 1, 2016 / SarlindaDS_27 - Dec 2, 2016
The digital era has been changing our world. Technology make people close together

3 - Hello Anna.. Allow me to give you suggestion of your writing. ... close together by using some application...

Writing FeedbackAnna94 - Dec 2, 2016 / l1h4h - Dec 2, 2016
Writing task 1/ the table shows the proportions of pupils attending four secondary school types

4 - Hello ZIaf! Allow me to give you some suggestion. 1. Please put the picture, it helps people who...

Writing FeedbackZIaf - Dec 1, 2016 / nurainiyusuf16 - Dec 2, 2016
There are numerous bad issues that may turn out when deciding to date online

2 - Hello, Mr. Mardian Let me give you some Corrections :) For instance, findyourlove.com is one of hundreds=> missing...

Writing Feedbackmardian24 - Dec 1, 2016 / SarlindaDS_27 - Dec 2, 2016
The sophisticated technology allows even close relationship with someone through the internet.

3 - Hello! I will give you some opinions about your essay. The sophisticated technology allows some things (avoid using...

Writing FeedbackAnna94 - Dec 1, 2016 / septiadara29 - Dec 2, 2016
Summary - How Robot Swarms are Learning to Find What We Lose at Sea

2 - Hello, Miss Anha , overall I think your summary already good and understandable :) I just found this in...

Writing FeedbackAnna94 - Dec 1, 2016 / SarlindaDS_27 - Dec 2, 2016
Lakeside circumstances in two different years, which are 2000 and 2009, are presented in the picture

2 - Hello, There is a little mistake i found in your essay, here they are; ... industrial complex...

Writing Feedbacknurainiyusuf16 - Dec 1, 2016 / Anna94 - Dec 2, 2016
Several applications online to create connection with others, can be used to find a soul mate.

3 - Hello! I will give you some opinions about your essay. ... enormous invention for of technology is come...

Writing FeedbackWilyaftika23 - Dec 1, 2016 / septiadara29 - Dec 2, 2016
GMAT ESSAY: CITY'S FUNDS FOR SUPPORTING THE ARTS SHOULD BE REALLOCATED TO PUBLIC TELEVISION

2 - Quach, I know that the GMAT essays as scored in increments. However, I would rather just use the baseline...

Writing FeedbackNgan Quach - Dec 2, 2016 / Holt - Dec 2, 2016
TASK 1 - AVERAGE DISTANCE TRANSPORTATION MODE

3 - Hi Faiz.. I am gonna offer my thoughts to finalize your writing. Please, you review my notes. ...

Writing Feedbackfaizunaa17 - Dec 2, 2016 / akbarmappiare - Dec 2, 2016
Summary TED (v) Hans Rosling Debunking third-world myths with the best stats you've ever seen

2 - hallo dioba.. here my suggestion toward your essay ... the circle represents as every country in the world....

Writing FeedbackDioba - Dec 2, 2016 / Beauty17 - Dec 2, 2016
Initially, car was the most popular private vehicle amidst walking and riding bicycle.

2 - Hi Miss Septidara. I am gonna try to review your writing. You should avoid use "significant...

Writing Feedbackseptiadara29 - Dec 2, 2016 / akbarmappiare - Dec 2, 2016
India's grand plan to create world's longest river set to go

4 - hy friend. Indiahas ( If you use (plan), you can use (has/have) plan to make ......

Writing FeedbackPramudia27 - Dec 1, 2016 / Ikhlasul iman00 - Dec 2, 2016
Technology in the worldwide is developing significantly. This leads to several changes in our planet

2 - hello, here are my suggestions, 1. ... for all people, like for instance, it can create a better...

Writing Feedbackfaizunaa17 - Dec 2, 2016 / Arlen - Dec 2, 2016
Technological advances made our life to become easier and simpler, particularly in communication

2 - This essay disagrees with the notion since declining people's basic ability to socialize .... Hi Sept, If I'm...

Writing Feedbackseptiadara29 - Dec 2, 2016 / NinaJoesuf25 - Dec 2, 2016
Fijian ants grow their own plant cities and farm tropical fruits

2 - Hello, Philidris Nagasau who enterSin seeds of the fruit plant and eatSflesh (comma here) also collectSthe seeds ......

Writing Feedbackyurikeyuri - Dec 2, 2016 / Anna94 - Dec 2, 2016
Within left behind underwater in Mediterrania, live an unique species of fish.

2 - Hello Pram, let me give my correction for you Within left behind area of under water underwater are...

Writing FeedbackPramudia27 - Dec 1, 2016 / yurikeyuri - Dec 2, 2016
Several changes in an industrial complex, an artificial lake, and public places in Lakeside

4 - Hello, let me give my correction for you the river that flow flows (the subject "river" is singular...

Writing Feedbackseptiadara29 - Dec 1, 2016 / yurikeyuri - Dec 2, 2016
Busloads of people depart for Monas from FPI headquarters

2 - hi, these are my correction for your summary Several buses which carried carry demonstrators from FPI (what is...

Writing Feedbackryan31 - Dec 2, 2016 / nda18 - Dec 2, 2016
Writing Task 1: The diagrams show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power

2 - Hi nuraini, these are my thought towards your essay i think it is not a comparison, but...

Writing Feedbacknurainiyusuf16 - Dec 1, 2016 / nda18 - Dec 2, 2016
The process of electricity generation from the sea wave

3 - Hi ivan, these are my thought towards your essay ... generation from the sea wave is shown in...

Writing FeedbackIvanMS027 - Dec 1, 2016 / nda18 - Dec 2, 2016
TOEFL Writing: Should young adults live independently or living with their parents for a longer time

2 - hai baihui I have some advice for you hope it helps Parents will be ultimately get old ......

Writing Feedbackcinuandme - Dec 1, 2016 / ryan31 - Dec 2, 2016
How the Lakeside town transformed during almost ten years period?

2 - hellooo Syda. it is my suggestion. hopefully it can help you ((: More accommodation, ware house, art center...

Writing FeedbackSYDA - Dec 1, 2016 / Pramudia27 - Dec 1, 2016
Some people think that home-schooling is the best method for children's development

3 - 88 % of the children at ... You've used the words "skills" and "communities" way too much at...

Writing Feedbackifraanisa05 - Nov 29, 2016 / krempetkov - Dec 1, 2016
(summary) Google Translate AI invents its own language to translate with

2 - Hi Meireza, here's another one from my end. - There is improvingan improvement in the ability of google...

Writing FeedbackBeauty17 - Dec 1, 2016 / justivy03 - Dec 1, 2016
Are robot weapons a good idea? (600 words or less)

1 - The possibility of autonomous or "robot weapons" has caused tremendous debate not only nationally, but worldwide. No longer is...

Writing Feedbackyjung17 - Dec 1, 2016 / — -
TOEFL standardized tests. Say me what I should change to avoid strange and obscure ideas.

4 - T@l1h4h Thanks )...

Writing FeedbackFenya - Dec 1, 2016 / Fenya - Dec 1, 2016
There were several improvements in the region around lakeside especially for lake

2 - Hi...I read your writing; here is some correction to improve your writing. ~~~You have to write at least...

Writing FeedbackWilyaftika23 - Dec 1, 2016 / SYDA - Dec 1, 2016
Housing in Lakeside became infrequent while industrial complex saw the largest number of development

2 - Hi. I read your writing; here is some correction to improve your writing. it a good writing. ~~~You...

Writing FeedbackIvanMS027 - Dec 1, 2016 / SYDA - Dec 1, 2016
A breakdown of mechanism to produce electricity using wave is provided by the charts

4 - Hello, ... process is started by entered (entering) sea water ... as the diagrams showed us,...

Writing FeedbackPramudia27 - Dec 1, 2016 / Anna94 - Dec 1, 2016
There were several improvements in industrial and facility sectors in Lakeside between 2000 and 2009

3 - Hi' I read your writing; here is some correction to improve your writing. ~~~You have to write at...

Writing Feedbackmardian24 - Dec 1, 2016 / SYDA - Dec 1, 2016
A comparison of lakeside between 2000 and 2009 is portrayed by using two illustrations.

2 - Hi faiz, let me give you some comments. 1. ... led the place into more modern city On...

Writing Feedbackfaizunaa17 - Dec 1, 2016 / mardian24 - Dec 1, 2016
The information about how the wave strength is utilized to yield current

2 - Hi Nur, as I go through the analysis, I noticed that you are playful with the words that you...

Writing FeedbackAnna94 - Dec 1, 2016 / justivy03 - Dec 1, 2016
The connubial couple have twice more chances for happiness than single people

3 - Dear Yuri Here, My corrections toward your writing 1. ... about rate of happiness of happiness ratings based...

Writing Feedbackyurikeyuri - Dec 1, 2016 / Abrahamlincoln - Dec 1, 2016
Article Summary : Topic : Technology- Space telescope duo will showcase the solar system in 3D

2 - Hi Sarlinda, I hope the suggested revisions below will help out. - that is increasingly sophisticated, - After...

Writing FeedbackSarlindaDS_27 - Dec 1, 2016 / justivy03 - Dec 1, 2016
Modernization of public facilities in 2009 and other adjustments in the Lakeside town

3 - Hi, let me give you some comments. 1. .. while school was still in similar ... You need...

Writing FeedbackBeauty17 - Dec 1, 2016 / mardian24 - Dec 1, 2016
Office clothes are important, but the quality of work is crucial to the existence of an organisation

2 - Dear Yuri Here, my corrections toward your writing. 1. in the company is in office-look clothes... 2. However,...

A date over the Internet? The lack of the information about your mate is the biggest disadvantage.

3 - Hi Ivan, let me give you some comments 1. This means that dating can do be done by...

Writing FeedbackIvanMS027 - Dec 1, 2016 / mardian24 - Dec 1, 2016
A structure of the electricity production, based on waves as a power source.

2 - HI Ifra, I would like to share a few enhancements for your analysis revision. - needs athe turbine...

Writing Feedbackifraanisa05 - Dec 1, 2016 / justivy03 - Dec 1, 2016
The power plant is utilizing sea waves in the energy producing process

2 - Hello, Mr.Mardian :) Let me give you some corrections :) ... it is located on the coast line=>...

Writing Feedbackmardian24 - Dec 1, 2016 / SarlindaDS_27 - Dec 1, 2016
Article Summary : AI Learn to Predict the Future by Watching 2 Million Videos

2 - [quote=SarlindaDS_27]This article can show us how the people .../quote] >>> S VERB AGREEMEN ARTICLE IS SINGULAR SO IT NEED...

Writing FeedbackSarlindaDS_27 - Dec 1, 2016 / MRPRESIDEN - Dec 1, 2016
As the technology has evolved, everything seems to be possible to do for everyone, online dating too

3 - Hi, let me give you some suggestions. 1. There are some typos reccomend ----> recommend Neverhteless ----> Nevertheless ...

Writing Feedbackseptiadara29 - Dec 1, 2016 / mardian24 - Dec 1, 2016
A comparison of systems that can be used to produce electricity by wave power ...

2 - Hi Meireza, below are my suggestions to enhance your analysis. First paragraph - by waves power is shown...

The Online Dating Perspectives; there's a risk to be the criminal victim of this virtual technology

2 - Hi linda, let me give you some suggestions. 1. ... technology in this day is able to make...

Writing FeedbackSarlindaDS_27 - Dec 1, 2016 / mardian24 - Dec 1, 2016
A breakdown of the structure and processes that are used to produce electricity

2 - Hi Wily, here's another approach to your analysis. - is revealed byin the two diagrams. - ... seen...

Writing FeedbackWilyaftika23 - Dec 1, 2016 / justivy03 - Dec 1, 2016
Writing Task 1: A structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power

3 - Hi Miss Septidara. I have read your writing detailed. A few components I will review. Actually, the...

Writing Feedbackseptiadara29 - Dec 1, 2016 / akbarmappiare - Dec 1, 2016
An online dating? I would not recommend it to my single friends

2 - ... recommend my single friends to follow this way. hay :) I advise you to pay more attention...

Writing FeedbackBeauty17 - Dec 1, 2016 / ali26 - Dec 1, 2016
Making relationship with a person online is not impossible presently

2 - Hi let me give you some comments 1. ... or even a thousand of men ... 2....

Writing Feedbacknurainiyusuf16 - Dec 1, 2016 / mardian24 - Dec 1, 2016
Writing Task 1 (stage of rate happiness people who decides married and unmarried)

2 - Hello, IT IS IMPORTANT TO UPLOAD THE PICTURE OF THE GRAPH AND THE PROMPT, SO THAT READERS CAN...

Writing Feedbackalfinkurnia - Dec 1, 2016 / Anna94 - Dec 1, 2016
Some people have the experience that when they speak, people do not listen to them

5 - Hello dioba, This is my advice for you, hope it can help you. Feel free to correction me too....

Writing FeedbackDioba - Dec 1, 2016 / alfinkurnia - Dec 1, 2016
A breakdown of the Lakeside modification area during one decade started from 2000

2 - Hello Sarlinda! Allow me to give you some suggestions. Remember the time signal, you have to use...

Writing FeedbackSarlindaDS_27 - Dec 1, 2016 / nurainiyusuf16 - Dec 1, 2016
TASK 2 - ONLINE DATING POSSIBILITY during this immense evolution of technology

2 - Hy freind, I want to correct your error. ... dating because it has many ( Impact is uncountable.)much inadequate...

Writing Feedbackfaizunaa17 - Dec 1, 2016 / Ikhlasul iman00 - Dec 1, 2016
From my point of view, the most crucial trait of a person is his diligence

5 - hello, Fenya, this is my suggestion for your writing. hopefully, it can help you. ... that person needs...

Writing FeedbackFenya - Nov 27, 2016 / Pramudia27 - Dec 1, 2016
Polar species spotted in the deep seas of the Mediterranean

4 - Hello Dioba ! Allow me to give you some suggestion One of marine experts says say that no...

Writing FeedbackDioba - Dec 1, 2016 / vickynurhakim98 - Dec 1, 2016

Home / Writing Feedback